Christmas is almost here! I love decorating the house, making Christmas cookies, and decorating the tree! I mean who doesn’t love the smell of fresh pine lingering throughout the house?
At The Rocks, they take pride in their holiday offerings:
- A family atmosphere.
- Top quality trees.
- Courteous service – from help cutting and transporting your tree to tying it to your vehicle.
- Free horse-drawn wagon rides, reserved for package customers until Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Free tree wrapping.
- Uniquely designed wreaths.
- Scenic turn-of-the-century country estate.
- The knowledge that you are helping to support conservation education in the Granite State.
- A Christmas Memory Package that will create lasting memories and start a great tradition for your family and friends.
Can’t make it to The Rocks to pick out your tree? No worries – they’ll ship Christmas right to your door! The Rocks happily sends perfectly shaped, fragrant, farm fresh Christmas trees – as well as wreaths, garland, ornaments, and other holiday accessories – anywhere in the United States.
Their mail order trees are cut fresh by Forest Society staff at The Rocks Estate, carefully packed in wax-lined cartons to retain that freshness, and shipped via FedEx right to your doorstep. So sit back, relax, and let them send Christmas to you!
Sunday Afternoons 2 – 4:00 pm is Locals Day. Discounts on Trees for Local Residents!