Disclosure: I was given the LEGO Ninjago Nindroids game to facilitate this review. As always, all opinions are mine and those of my children.
My children are huge Ninjago fans and so are their friends. I have been to countless Ninjago themed birthday parties in the past year and my kids have loved every single one. I don’t know what it is about the combination of LEGO and Ninja but it is nothing short of magic. Kids (and, ahem, adults) love Ninjago.
This is why I’m very happy to let all of you LEGO Ninjago fans know about the LEGO Ninjago Nindroids – Nintendo 3DS! You can put your Sinjitzu skills to the test in the LEGO Ninjago Nindroids videogame, available for Nintendo 3DS and Playstation Vita. This game packs all of the quality and fun that you would expect from LEGO and has been wildly popular in my house. While I do not believe that LEGO Ninjago Nindroids is very violent, there is a lot of Ninja action, which translates into a whole lot of combat fighting. As with any movie or game, I recommend that you do your research prior to purchase. Please visit Common Sense Media for help determining whether or not this game is appropriate for your child.
If you are squeezing in one last Summer Vacation Car Trip then I suggest bringing LEGO Ninjago Nindroids along for the ride. I think it would keep the kids happy, entertained and quiet. (Perhaps you’ll hear “Are we there yet?” fewer times.) This would also make a wonderful Holiday Gift for a LEGO Ninjago fan! For more information please see the below. This information was provided by our friends over at LEGO.
The highly popular LEGO Ninjago videogame franchse is back with high-kicking action and adventure! Based on the first five new episodes of the animated TV series, “LEGO Ninjago Reboote,” players will battle and defend the New Ninjago City where the Ninjas face a technological threat by the evil Overload and his robotic army of Nindroids. Using swift combo attacks, unique fighting moves, special weapons and new vehicles, the Ninjas must fight with all their might to save Ninjago.
- Be a true Spinjitsu Master! Play as your favorite Ninja and battle enemies with combo moves and attacks including punch, kick, jump, throw and Spinjitsu.
- Use your new Technoblades to hack into computers, solve puzzles and play mini games.
- Navigate New Ninjago City by playing as giant mechs and shoot enemies with cool vehicles such as Kai Fighter, Ninjacopter, Thunder Raider, Earth Mech and more.
- Hang out at the Hub in New Ninjago City and partake in a variety of fun activities. Get hints and tips from the Noodle Bar owner, train in the Dojo or try and beat Jay’s arcade score.
- Play more than 30 action-packed levels and automatically play as multiple characters when reaching certain points.
The Good Guys: Nya is my favorite! Nya has brains, beauty and some serious girl power Ninja skills. 🙂
The Bad Guys: