The beauty of hosting a Disney Side at Home Celebration is that it can be as simple or as extravagant as you would like to make it. What I love about Disney Side celebrations is that they are loved by both children and adults of all ages and are accessible to every budget. At the heart of every Disney Side party is a lot of laughter, joy and, of course, a little pixie dust.
To help you get started on your next Disney Side Party, I’ve listed five of my favorite party ideas below. I hope these help and inspire you to plan your next magical celebration!
1. Disney Movie Night: Invite some friends over for a Friday Night with Disney. Enjoy pizza and popcorn along with your favorite Disney Movie. Can’t decide which Disney Movie to Watch? Let Disney Movie Guide help you with their list of 100 Best Disney Movies.
2. Disney Game Night: Break out your favorite Disney board games and let the fun begin. You can also visit Disney Side Celebrations for some fun free printable games to include Disney Bingo, Disney Side Character Word Search, Disney Trivia and more.
3. Disney Dessert Party: From Simba’s Lion Paw Print Cookies to Ursula’s Octopus Cupcakes, you can have a lot of delicious fun with a Disney Dessert Party. Visit Disney Side Celebrations for some deliciously creative recipes.
4. Disney Playdate: Invite some friends over after school, print out some Disney Coloring Pages and host a little Disney Playdate. Serve up some Mickey Shaped cheese and crackers to the hungry kiddos. There is magic in simplicity!
5. Disney Family Reunion: Gather family members from the young to old. Have fun reminiscing about everyone’s favorite Disney memories. I bet not only does each person have a unique favorite Disney character but they probably have some great Disney Vacation memories too!
If you’d like to read about our family’s Disney Side Celebration please visit this link.