- NH Audubon Society, Auburn, NH and Concord, NH: Birthday parties are offered at the Massabesic Center in Auburn and the McLane Center in Concord. “Themes vary by location, but most feature a live animal of your choice. All parties are two hours long and include an entertaining and age-appropriate naturalist-led presentation, as well as party time for cake and gifts. Reusable table settings, including tablecloths, cups, plates, and utensils, are all included.”
- Applecrest Farm, Hampton Falls, NH: Applecrest Farm offers birthday parties during the Spring, Summer and Fall. They offer tractor rides, apple bobbing, a big-top tent with picnic tables, ample parking, and more. Contact the Farm to design your party.
- Beech Hill Farm, Hopkinton, NH: Beech Hill Farm parties include make your own ice cream sundaes or banana splits, playing in the sand pile, use of the picnic area, visiting one of their corn mazes (in season), hiking the Rhododendron Nature Trail and visiting the farm animals.
- Carriage Shack Farm, Londonderry, NH: Party packages at the Carriage Shack Farm begin at $195 for 10 party guests (2 Parents and the Birthday Child are free). Parties include admission to the farm, a personal guide, feed for the animals, pony rides, covered wagon rides, party games and ice cream. Extras such as cupcakes and goodie bags can be added.
- Charmingfare Farm, Candia, NH: Party Packages include 20 admissions for children and adults attending the party (the birthday child is free) and begin at $285. Guests will enjoy unlimited rides, feed for the animals and the birthday child will receive a special surprise gift from the Farm.
- Coppal House Farm, Lee, NH: Packages begin at $125 for 15 guests and include admission to the corn maze, reserved seating and restroom area, and a take home pumpkin. Add-ons such as horse-drawn wagon rides and farm tours are available as well.
- Emery Farm, Durham, NH: Emery Farm Birthday parties include the use of the grounds, petting barn, picnic tables, and a hayride.
- Hidden Hollow Farm, East Kingston, NH: Hidden Hollow Farm offers a horse-themed birthday party package that includes a hayride, the party room, decorations and party favors.
- The Education Farm at Joppa Hill , Bedford, NH: The Education Farm has several birthday party themes to include nature explorers, farm friends and horsin’ around. Parties start at $150 for a 2 hour party.
- Seacoast Science Center, Rye, NH: Guests of all ages love exploring the interactive and live animal exhibits at the Seacoast Science Center. Parties include admission to the Park and Center, 2 hours of rental time, tables and chairs, and a scavenger hunt. You can choose to add a naturalist-led program. There is plenty of space for all of your favorite decorations, snacks, games and activities.
- MSPCA at Nevins Farm, Methuen, MA: An MSPCA party will begin with an animal game and tour. During the tour guests will visit rabbit, cat and dog adoption areas and learn about adoptable pets (and get to pet these furry little guys). Guests can also take a tour of the barn. Then you will go to a private party room where you and your guests can have cake and open presents. The best part is that all proceeds from the birthday party fee go toward the cost of care for the animals awaiting adoption!
- NHSPCA, Stratham, NH: At an NHSPCA party you will meet the animals while on a tour of the NHSPCA and get to name an animal up for adoption. You and your guests will also be able to participate in a game or craft. This party package includes a two-hour rental of the Education Classroom.