Here is a list of our local Amusement and Water Parks!
- Funtown Splashtown, Saco, ME: Funtown Splashtown is an amusement park and water park. This park boasts family rides, thrill rides, kiddie rides and games along with water slides and pools!
- York’s Wild Kingdom, York Beach, ME: York’s Wild Kingdom is a 25 acre zoo and amusement park boasting 75 animal exhibits and 18 rides for all ages.
- Edaville USA (Review Linked Here), Carver, MA: Edaville is a Special Events Park that has several rides, a playground and hosts many events such as “A Day Out With Thomas”, “A Day With Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat” and a Princess and Superheros Day. Edaville USA also holds many seasonal events during the Fall and Winter Holidays. During Edaville’s Special Events you will be able to experience train rides through the country and enjoy use of their amusement rides and all indoor and outdoor play spaces. Please visit this link for my review of Edaville’s Dinoland!
- Six Flags New England, Springfield, MA: Six Flags New England is an amusement park that has thrilling rides, live entertainment and a water park.
- Candia Springs Adventure Park: Candia, NH: Formally known as Liquid Planet, Candia Springs is vamping for an amazing fun summer. Adding fresh new adventure for kids and families!
- Canobie Lake Park, Salem, NH: Canobie Park is an amusement park that has rides for all ages and live entertainment. Canobie also is home to Castaway Island, which is Canobie’s own water park.
- Daytona Fun Park at Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH: Daytona Fun Park has an outdoor adventure high ropes course, Indy-style Go-Karts, bumper boats, an indoor arcade, batting cages, a mini-golf course and more!
- Santa’s Village, Jefferson, NH: Santa’s Village is just that. A winter-wonderland themed amusement park that has rides and entertainment. Additionally, Santa and his elves are always available to greet park guests!
- Fort Jefferson Fun Park, Jefferson, NH
- Story Land, Glen, NH: Story Land is a Fairy Tale themed amusement park that has rides, character meet and greets and entertainment.
- Water Country, Portsmouth, NH: Water Country is a water park complete with rides and slides, waves, rivers and pools and some attractions specifically designed for the younger crowd!
- Whales Tale Waterpark, Lincoln, NH: The Whales Tale Water Park has 11 water slides, a wave pool, and a lazy river.