While I love my movie nights, I had never put much thought into televisions or picture quality. I am not a tech guru and, to be honest, I never thought of myself as that discerning when it came to my viewing experience. As long as the movie was good I didn’t care what television it was played on. Televisions are more or less all the same, right?
The answer to my above question is an unequivocal no! Here’s how I came to that enlightened realization. Late last week I was able to take a sneak peak at LG’s amazing 55” FHD OLED TV (EC9300 model) at a lovely event at the Westin Copley Place Hotel in Boston. It was a wonderful night spent at one of my favorite hotels learning about LG and its OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology. I walked into the event knowing next to nothing about the LG OLED Television, but walked out thinking that it is nothing shorting of amazing. It is a fantastic revolution in television that creates an amazing viewing experience.
Can you spot the LG OLED TV? It’s the one with the bottomless black and rich color. Now if only my camera could have done a better job showing of the TV’s image quality!
After viewing the 55” FHD OLED TV (EC9300 model) I realize that all TV’s are not created equal. In short, the LG OLED TV has redefined how I look at all televisions. It is a major breakthrough in display technology that offers stunning picture quality, colors that are more accurate than ever before, and more vibrant images that really pop.
I think that even kids’ shows will end up captivating you (if even only for a short while) because of the LG OLED TV’s amazing colors and picture quality. So, pop up some popcorn and head over to your local Best Buy to demo the LG OLED TV. I think you will be very impressed with what you see.
Here is some additional information on the LG OLED:
- OLED stands for Organic Light Emitting Diode, which describes the material that creates the unique light source in these next-generation televisions.
- By eliminating the needs for a backlight, OLED offers an incomparable picture quality and design potential to conventional LCD(LED) televisions.
- The LG OLED TV is the winner of EISA (European Imaging and Sound Association) Award for 3 consecutive years.
- The LG OLED TV was voted as the King of HDTV in 2014 HDTV Shooutout, a renowned HDTV competition event hosted by Value Electronics in Scarsdale, New York.
- The LG OLED TV was described as ‘The Best.Picture.Ever’ by David Katzmaier, a star reviewer for TV at CNET.
- LG was the first to introduce OLED TVs in the United States and the unrivaled leader in delivering this technology. With a quantum jump in OLED technology, LG can finally offer this state-of-the-art TV at a much more available price to its customers.
- In 2014-2015, LG is broadening its OLED assortment with four new series and four OLED TVs overall, with 55-, 65- and 77-inch class sizes.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. This post also contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.