I love offering our readers giveaways and I’m grateful to Ice Castles for providing our readers these tickets we’re giving away! You’ll find our giveaway at the end of the information and tips we have for you.
I’ve not yet been to their new location and I hope I can find the time to take a couple of my boys this year! Aren’t the pictures amazing, there’s nothing like it!
Most definitely dress warm, you are walking on ice, sliding down ice tunnels and walking through ice caves.
Here’s a little more information for you, some being from Nicole and her family from last year:
I highly recommend seeing the Ice Castles during both the day and night. If you are able to visit the Ice Castles at around 4:00 p.m. then you will be able to watch the day to night
When exiting the Ice Castles you will be able to visit their gift shop. The shop sells souvenirs with the Ice Castles’ logo, candy and gifts. Hot cocoa and coffee are also available for purchase.
The Surrounding Area: The Ice Castles are located at 64 Railroad St. Lincoln, NH. Lincoln is full of restaurants, shops and family fun.
You could very easily spend an entire day in Lincoln. You can plan an overnight as well. Common Man Inn is close by, offering a cozy atmosphere, a spa and restaurant!
For many, it is a drive to get to the Ice Castles. I think that the Ice Castles are worth the drive. That said, I suggest taking advantage of Lincoln’s restaurants and other attractions while in the area.
NH Kids’ Suggestion:
- Dress Warmly and wear heavy winter clothes to include coats, snow pants, boots, hats, gloves and scarves.
- Be prepared to help your children with some of the ice slides. There was one particular ice slide that almost every child needed assistance with. The slight incline to get to the point where the kids could slide was very slippery and the children needed an adult to get into the tunnel and give them a little boost. In my opinion the slide was safe, just slippery at first. If you are the adult that ends up crawling into the tunnel you will be very happy that you wore your snow pants!
- Do your research and plan a time to visit that will work well for your family. Timing is important when planning a trip to the Ice Castles. My family visited the Ice Castles on a Friday afternoon and there was no crowd. That said, I understand that there are busy times and sometimes long lines to park and purchase tickets. Please follow Ice Castles NH on Facebook and contact them if you have questions about the best time to visit.
- The Ice Princesses visit the Ice Castle every Saturday & Sunday from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. If you’d like to see them in the Ice Castles then plan to visit at this time.
- Purchase your tickets in advance by visiting icecastles.com. This will save you time and guarantee you to tour the castles. They do sell out-especially on weekends.
Alrighty, now we have our tickets to give away. Again, thanks to Ice Castles for providing these tickets to our readers! We’ll be choosing the winner on Feb 14th. Winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. We will email the winner 4 codes for free admission when you book your visit to Ice Castles.
There are many entry options and some you can do daily for extra entries. Good luck to everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway